The Sustainability and Environmental Policy Statement of
Clear Out Cardiff Environmental
Local Clearance and waste disposal, located in Cardiff, established 2008, Covering Southeast Wales
We are a responsible organisation that is committed to protecting the environment, ensuring compliance with all environmental legislation and continually minimising its environmental impact as much as is reasonably practicable. In addition, we have established an action plan of improvement and continued monitoring of our resources to ensure that we achieve our goals as set out in our environmental policy and that we continually reflect upon our commitments.
We support the Welsh Government’s objectives outlined in The Well Being of Future Generations (Wales) Act 2015.
We are committed to recycling any products to stop them going to landfill. We work with recycling companies; our company sorts unwanted goods to make sure they can be recycled.
Our main impact on the environment is carbon emissions from use of our transport.
To reduce this, we keep all of our vehicles in optimum condition. We route our transport to minimise travel. All our staff vehicle share. Vehicles are not left idling. We are also committed to renewing our fleet of vehicles to hybrid by 2024.
We are committed to the following:
- The protection of the environment.
- Compliance with environmental legislation and approved codes of practice that are relevant to Clear Out Cardiff Environmental
- Setting targets for continual improvements of our environmental performance.
- Actively promoting the waste hierarchy treatment of reduce, reuse and recycling and to ensure the safe disposal of waste where reuse or recycling is not viable.
- Continual monitoring and reviewing of our environmental impacts.
- Raising awareness of environmental issues with all employees of Clear Out Cardiff Environmental.
- Communicating the environmental aims and objectives to all staff and stakeholders.
Signed: David Calford
Date: 01-11-2022 Next review date: 01-05-2023